Well here we are, almost to 7 months with no month 6 update. I AM TERRIBLE! I know what one of my New Year's Resolutions will be!At Livy's 6 month check up she weighed 17 lbs and 6 oz. She was 26 1/2 inches long. She continues to hover around the 70 percentile for both.
As you can see, she loves playing with the paper!Livy is a great sleeper! She wakes up anywhere between 8:00 and 9:00. She naps for two hours twice a day around 9:00 and 3:00.
She basically has a bottle and solids at breakfast, lunch and dinner with an extra bottle at bedtime. So far she loves apples, bananas, avocados, green beans, carrots and English peas.

She loves crawling around on her belly. She will get up on all fours but hasn't quite taken off. I expect she will be all over the place by Christmas.
Cis, I LOVE the one of Livy in the wagon. How grown up does she look?!?! Precious girl and precious momma!
ReplyDelete