I can't believe it. I really really can't believe it! We made it! The past year has been nothing short of amazing! After countless bottles, baths, and diapers we have hit the 1 year mark! It feels like just yesterday we were heading home with our little redheaded bundle...
We certainly had no idea what we were getting into, HA! We had our ups and downs and rode that learning curve but I truly cannot imagine my life any other way. I love being a mom to this funny little girl! She keeps us laughing...and on our toes. She is opinionated and independent. She likes to be busy. Although she will sit still to watch Little Einsteins on Disney. She loves working with Bob in the yard, but usually adds more work by pulling the mulch out of the beds.
Her official 12 month stats are 20 lbs 10 oz (50%) 28 1/2 inches (50%). Down from the usual 75%. She seems a little thinner, but don't worry she still has some cracks on those thighs!!!
Livy, you are a joy and we love you so much!!!




























No comments:
Post a Comment