And just like that another month has come and gone. Here is our sweet Darby at two months...or really 10 weeks since I am late to post.
Did anyone catch the mistake?? Yes I did misspell the poor child's name. At the time, I was getting Livy ready for church and decided to quickly take the picture for the already delayed post. Well, I guess I shouldn't do things in a hurry or while dressing a 3 year old.
Now it just seems too funny not to post. Poor little "Draby!"
The biggest change in little Darby has been a surge of personality. She smiles all the time! Big smiles. And they usually accompany a coo or two. Absolutely melts my heart!
She has slept all the way through the night once, but is now waking up at about 4:00 and then back to sleep.
She is such a happy girl and an amazing blessing!
Not to leave big sister liv out...she had a great Halloween. With a costume parade and carving pumpkins with dads it was a very exciting time. Check out the "princess of London" and her frog Prince-ess"
















No comments:
Post a Comment