No way! Atlanta was FREEZING this past weekend! But we braved the wintry weather in search of furniture! Here are a few highlights from the four days we spent at Market...
Popping some bubbly after purchasing our first "grown up" dinning room table.
Popping some bubbly after purchasing our first "grown up" dinning room table.
Please excuse my very rundown appearance. This was day 3 of searching floors and floors of furniture
- literally 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. no stopping for lunch!-
By Sunday we were totally exhausted.
Here is our "grown up" dinning room table...So excited!
- literally 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. no stopping for lunch!-
By Sunday we were totally exhausted.
Here is our "grown up" dinning room table...So excited!
House Update:
We are winding down the electrical wiring. This week we begin insulation and sheetrock. I believe we will have brick and stone delivered this week as well.
Back a few weeks ago, Mom and I went downtown to take a look at some plumbing fixtures. The place was basically a warehouse with a "showroom" that left much to be desired. Well, over in the corner I spotted a sink that looked very similar to the much loved Shaw Fireclay sink. Although it wasn't the flat front you see in all of the magazines, I just had to have it. Luckily, the man was planning on "getting rid of it" to make room for newer products. When he told me his much discounted (please take it off my hands) price, I told him to mark it sold and save it for me. Well, last week I was checking out at PUBLIX and what do I see??? A magazine with the exact same sink on the cover!!!
We are winding down the electrical wiring. This week we begin insulation and sheetrock. I believe we will have brick and stone delivered this week as well.
Back a few weeks ago, Mom and I went downtown to take a look at some plumbing fixtures. The place was basically a warehouse with a "showroom" that left much to be desired. Well, over in the corner I spotted a sink that looked very similar to the much loved Shaw Fireclay sink. Although it wasn't the flat front you see in all of the magazines, I just had to have it. Luckily, the man was planning on "getting rid of it" to make room for newer products. When he told me his much discounted (please take it off my hands) price, I told him to mark it sold and save it for me. Well, last week I was checking out at PUBLIX and what do I see??? A magazine with the exact same sink on the cover!!!
Of course my budget limited me to only taking a picture of the cover with my phone instead of actually buying the magazine.
I am sending my laptop off for repair, so I won't be posting for about a week. The next time I post I hope to have lots of new pictures of our progress!
I am sending my laptop off for repair, so I won't be posting for about a week. The next time I post I hope to have lots of new pictures of our progress!



I love that sink! And everytime you admire it you will be so happy about your great find!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't believe anyone would want to basically GIVE it away! Just the right place at the right time. I hope all is well with your fam!
ReplyDelete