Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Oh Sheet-Rock!

I am constantly amazed at how fast this whole process has been. Here is a tour of our home with sheetrock! Unfortunately we still don't have front steps, so the tour will begin by entering through the garage...



Looking toward front door - Great Room on the left with an archway into formal Living Room.


On the right is the Kitchen with an archway into the Dinning Room



Standing in the same spot but turning right we have the Breakfast Nook in front of the window




Same spot, but turning back to the left toward the Great Room with the fireplace



Walking forward and turning around to where I was standing. You can see the entrance from the garage and the stairs on the left.


Quick tour of the upstairs...


Headed up the stairs and looking back down


Front wall of Master Bedroom


Side wall of Master Bedroom



Master closets on left and right


Bath Tub


Shower



Second Bedroom


Third Bedroom



Shared Bath



Upstairs Playroom window seat with closets on each side



Back wall of playroom



I am standing in the playroom with window seat behind me...this is an entrance to Bob's Office





2 comments:

  1. Wow, Cissy!!! Everything looks great! I am so jealous...I want a new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patricia! We are so blessed to have this opportunity!! This will be a welcome change from living with 2 hound dogs in a condo! After 2 years the hair is taking over!!

    ReplyDelete