We have just been very busy!

Here is a tour of the downstairs.

After entering the front door you can see straight through to the family room

Turning to the left is the formal living room



Got to have a cowhide! I did not have to do much convincing for Bob's approval here!



I love that we decided to open this back wall into the family room. But we quickly realized that it didn't leave much privacy at night. It is directly opposite the front window. We decided some unlined linen drapes would leave us a little less exposed at night.

This is what they look like closed.

Directly opposite the living room, turning left from the front door, is the dining room. We have a table, but no chairs. They should be here very soon, hopefully!

This next picture was taken from the kitchen which is the back right corner of the previous picture.

Close up of dining room drapes. They are the same linen as the living room just a different band.

Into the family room we go.

View from the stairs looking down.

Same view but the archway drapes are closed.


This is Bob's favorite cowhide...

It actually has a brand.


From the family room looking toward the kitchen

From the kitchen looking towards the family room.


The bar stools arrived on Friday. They fit perfectly!

Breakfast nook, we still needs shades for this fixture.
We still have so much to do!

Like actually hanging things on the walls!
Soon to come...the upstairs and the outside
I love every bit of it! Well done! And I love those barstools and the clock.
ReplyDeleteHey Ciss... I love it all! You've done an amazing job! Will you please come redo my house? Maybe EK and I could swing by after picking up Kim Co and go eat some lunch since school s out.
ReplyDeleteKara