I can't believe I missed 2 months of updates. I really feel terrible about that! Between the holidays and lots of sickness I truly feel like we are just now back to normal!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Bob cooked a turkey on his EGG. It was amazing!
We celebrated Bob's 29th birthday. Livy loved the balloons and wrapping paper. It was a great introduction to paper and ribbon!
Livy's first Christmas was very special. She loved every minute of it! Though, she wasn't quite sure about Santa. I think this was the beginning of what would become full on stranger anxiety. More on that later...
Livy LOVES her wagon. We have had some very warm days and we love taking a few laps around the driveway. On the rare occasion we were all three healthy we took walks around the neighborhood. It seems like one of us or more was sick from Thanksgiving to New Years. We did lots of laying around and snuggling.
In the two larger pictures Livy is just plain pitiful! This was an awful day. FEVER VIRUS IS NO JOKE! Luckily it passed quickly. Oh, but then came the teeth!
If you look closely you will see those two bottom teeth breaking through.
We did some eating out.
And put those chompers to good use!









No comments:
Post a Comment